These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
PSU 750W AC for Netgear M4500 100G Managed ProAV Switch
- Article No. NET-APS750W-10000S
- EAN 606449146455
- Für weitere Informationen bitte einloggen.
- Your Price *
All prices excl. value added tax
NETGEAR® M4500 Series for AV over IP Applications
The SDVoE-ready switches included in the M4500 series combine the configurability of a matrix switch with the power and scalability of Ethernet to support hundreds of AV over IP endpoints. M4300 and M4500 switches offer IGMP Plus and greatly simplify system architectures with the same well-known IGMP techniques across the entire AV over IP network.
With this part number you get a power supply unit providing 750W AC for the modular switches NET-CSM4532-100EUS and NET-XSM4556-100EUS.
Professional, IP-based Signal Management from the Specialist
The trend of moving matrix switching into the Ethernet network is inevitable and SDVoE already delivers capabilities far beyond that of a traditional matrix switch. Historically it has been simple to design AV over IP systems of up to 96 I/Os using a single switch using Layer-2 Multicast IGMP. However, larger installations required data center-class 100G Ethernet switches with more complex Layer-3 Multicast Routing techniques, adding complexity and cost to the Ethernet infrastructure. As SDVoE systems become ever larger, a new class of switches has come to market. The M4500 switches combine the configurability of a matrix switch with the power and scalability of Ethernet to support hundreds of AV over IP endpoints, at a price point dramatically cheaper than comparable matrix switches. Removing the need for Layer-3 PIM routing, these new switches offer IGMP Plus and greatly simplify system architectures with the same well-known IGMP techniques across the entire AV over IP network.
10G to 100G solution
- The M4500-32C offers 32-port QSFP28 preconfigured for 100G and can support 40G QSFP+ and 50G QSFP28 optics or DAC cables
- The M4500-48XFC offers 48-port SFP28 preconfigured for 10G with 8-port 100G QSFP28 uplinks, and the SFP28 ports can support 10G and 25G
Pro AV installations
- Installers opting to use M4500 switches model in their installation will find that it is already preconfigured out of the box
- True AV and multicast Zero Touch network configuration: Connect AV over IP encoders and decoders, and power on the switch. It just works!
- To meet the requirements of high performance, high availability, fast scale out, low latency performance, and continuous serviceability in sensible applications
- 1+1 power and 4+2 fan redundancy, x86 Intel Atom® Processor C3558 with 8GB DDR3/ECC RAM and 128GB SSD storage
Intelligent IGMP Plus
- IGMP Plus multicast allows for scalable Pro AV installations at Layer 2 without the PIM (Protocol Independent Multicast) complexity
- IGMP Plus is default on VLAN 1 out of the box and can be configured on another VLAN for automatic IGMP across switches on that VLAN
Industry standard management
- Industry standard command line interface (CLI), SSH, SNMP, sFlow, MLAG
- Out of band 1 Gigabit Ethernet port for management and simplified macro-commands for AV over IP configuration
- Advanced classifier-based, time-based hardware implementation for L2 (MAC), L3 (IP) and L4 (UDP/TCP) security and prioritization
- Selectable Port-Channel / LAG (802.3ad - 802.1AX) L2/L3/L4 hashing for fault tolerance and load sharing with any Ethernet channeling
- Up to 64 Link Aggregation Groups (LAG, Port-Channel, LACP) with 32 ports per LAG and Multi-chassis Link Aggregation (MLAG)
- Comprehensive IPv4/IPv6 static and dynamic routing including IP Multinetting/CIDR, PBR, VRRPv2, OSPFv3, PIM-SM6, BGP4, VRF-Lite
- Enhanced IPv4/IPv6 multicast forwarding with IGMPv3/MLDv2 and IGMP Plus enhancement at the VLAN level
- IGMP Plus enhanced implementation for automatic multicast across a L2 network (igmp-plus <vlan-id> easy macro-command)
- High performance IPv4/IPv6 multicast routing with PIM-SM and PIM-SM6 associated with unicast static routes, or other L3 protocol
- Advanced IPv4/IPv6 security including malicious code detection, DHCP Snooping, IP Source Guard, and Control Plane Policing (CoPP)
- Priority-Based Flow Control (PFC), DCBX Bridging, Enhanced Transmission Selection (ETS) and VXLAN Gateway for server installations
- Two (2) redundant, modular power supplies are pre-installed contributing to business continuity management
- Six (6) hot-swappable fan trays are pre-installed for 4+2 fan redundancy
- Spine and leaf architecture with every leaf switch (10G/25G access) connecting to every spine switch (distributed 100G core)
- Up to 48 paths ECMP routing for load balancing and redundancy
- Link Dependency feature enables or disables ports based on the link state of different ports
- Industry standard SNMP, RMON, MIB, LLDP, AAA, sFlow and RSPAN remote mirroring implementation
- Service port for out-of-band 1 Gigabit Ethernet management (OOB)
- Standard RS232 straight-through RJ45 for local management console (USB 2.0 to RS232 converter with PL203 chipset is advised)
- Non-Disruptive Configuration for applying a new configuration file without disrupting the operation of unchanged features
- Industry standard command line interface (CLI) only
|Two modular power supplies APS750W pre-installed for 1+1 redundancy as well as six modular fan trays AFT402 are pre-installed for 4+2 redundancy|
|Out-of-band 1G Ethernet Management port (OOB), RJ45 RS232 console port and USB storage port|
|L2/L3/L4 rich services for AV over IP (fully SDVoE compliant), enhanced IGMP+ for Plug&Play L2 Multicast between M4300/M4500 switches|
|Static and dynamic routing with VRRP, OSPF, BGP, VRF-Lite and PIM-SM/SSM|
|NETGEAR ProSAFE® limited lifetime hardware warranty|
|Product 1. Net Weight in Kg||0,00|
|Product 1. Gross Weight in Kg||0,00|
|Europeans Customs Tariff Nr.||85044082900|