These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
3x2 2K Multiformat HDBaseT Presentation Switcher with Scaler
- Article No. LU-THB-350
- EAN 4251364713679
- Für weitere Informationen bitte einloggen.
- Your Price *
All prices excl. value added tax
3x2 Multiformat Presentation Switcher with HDBaseT
World's smallest high performance all-format, all-purpose, HDCP compliant signal converter, scaler, switcher, splitter as well as audio mixer, embedder and de-embedder including a high efficiency fanless design and rack and under-table mounting options.
The Luxi Electronics™ switch is suitable for all applications and offers full HDCP compatibility due to its highly efficient, fanless design and rack / under-table mounting options. The dual outputs to HDBaseT and mirrored HDMI output allows an easy and frustration-free distribution to multiple displays at the same time. Additional functions such as audio output and an integrated scaler make the device a safe choice for professional environments.
No HDBaseT receiver is included - Available under LU-RHB-350.
The PureTools Series - High Quality AV Products for Commercial Applications
The universal Presentation Switcher / Scaler system is a complete AV switching, processing and controlling all-format, all-purpose solution.
To use the HDBaseT video output in remote locations of up to 70m, this transmitter needs to be connected to a LU-RHB-350 HDBaseT receiver, sold seperately.
There is only one power supply needed to power both units; the other one can be supplied using PoC / PoE.
This product draws power from an external 24V power supply sold separately. Do NOT plug the power supply connector into any other connectors; this could cause permanent damages to the product and void the warranty.
Thre receiving module (LU-RHB-350) can then be powerd via PoE / PoC.
Captive screw plug termination
The captive screw plugs for power, audio, RS-232 and contact controls are supplied with the unit. Separate the wires about 2.5 cm long; strip off the wire insulation precisely by 5mm from the end. Identify the positive and negative leads for power; the original Luxi power supply has a white stripe on the positive wire. If not sure, use a multi meter to verify.
Luxi offers the under desk mount LU-UDM-100 or the mediahub™ table tanks, both sold separately; the product also fits many other mounting hardware using the type 4-40, 3/16" (5 mm) long screws supplied with the mounting hardware to screw onto the product.
When auto switching is turned off, pressing the "Input Sel." button on the front panel will toggle through the 3 video inputs. Three sets of external contact closure push buttons and LEDs can select inputs discretely incl. LED indication; when a button is pressed, the associated LED would blink once, then stay on. An RS232 host connected to this module or the connected RHB-350 can control all functions.
Auto input switching
By default, the auto switching is turned on. When the respective front panel button is pressed, the 3 LEDs next to it will blink 3 times. To turn off auto switching, press and hold the button for about 7 seconds until the LEDs blink twice or use an RS-232 command. When auto switching is turned off, use the push-button, contact closure buttons or RS232 to select the desired input. To engage auto switching again, press and hold the button for >7 seconds until the LEDs blink 3 times or use the respective RS232 command.
Audio output connector wiring
Do NOT connect the sleeve (audio cable shield) to the "-" pin of the audio output; this could cause permanent damages to the product and void the warranty.
Video signal path
There are 3 video inputs and 2 video outputs available. The analog RGB video from the VGA input is transmitted to the scaler's analog input. The DisplayPort input signal is ﬁrst converted to HDMI and can then be switched with the HDMI input signal.
The selected signal goes to the digital input of the scaler. The scaler converts all video to LVDS, feeds that signal to a HDMI encoder and then distribtes it mirrored to 1x HDMI and 1x HDBaseT output.
Audio signal path
There are threee different audio inputs as well as outputs available. The digital audio signals from the HDMI and / or DisplayPort inputs are selected by the HDMI switcher and then transported to the scaler module. The scaler de-embeds the audio and outputs it to digital S/PDIF and analogue audio. The analogue output is then mixed with the analogue audio input signal and goes to the balanced / unbalanced analog audio outputs and also to an A/D converter. The HDMI encoder can select this mixed audio or the direct digital audio from HDMI /DisplayPort and directly embed it to the HDMI and HBaseT outputs.
All functions can by controlled using RS232.
Refer to the RS232 Setup Guide as well as the Quick-Start-Guide in the "Downloads" section to find all the codes needed.
Display power controls
LU-THB-350 features a configurable display power control to enable fully automated system operations without any operator or 3rd party control devices. It will send a "display power off" command via the RS232 ports of both THB-350 and RHB-350 after the last input signal disappears and will send a "display power on" command as soon as the first input signal is detected and will automatically select that input. The switcher uses one RS232 port to connect to both external hosts (optional; only required for setup) and display in parallel with the display in "listening" mode only.
• Supports input signals: VGA + 3,5mm Stereo Audio, HDMI and DisplayPort
• This HDBaseT transmitter only works in combination with a fitting HDBaseT receiver such as LU-RHB-350 or MHUB-RHB-350 (both sold seperately)
• Mirrored Output: HDMI and/or HDBaseT for the same picture on two displays
• HDBaseT transmits A/V, RS-232 and PoC to an HBaseT receiver (not included) over up to 70 meters
• Integrated scaling function for perfectly fitting signal formats and resolutions
• "Show Me" control button for fast and easy presentation
• Individual, external "Show Me" connectors
• 3,5mm stereo audio output for a separate audio extraction
• RS232 connector for external control featuring unique RS-232 controlled picture zoom (out) adjustments and selectable video resolutions of common 16:9, 16:10, 4:3 or pixel to pixel modes
• Conﬁgurable display power controls via RS232 enables fully auto operation systems without any 3rd party controller
• Slim construction for a space saving installation
• Auto Switch function including active signal input detection
• Universal interface, compatible with all source signal formats
• Worlds smallest high performance all purpose signal converter, scaler, switcher, splitter, mixer, HDCP compliant
• VGA, HDMI, DP input, auto switch or front panel, RS232, contact controllable with discrete input LED indications
• Independent analog audio input - Can be coupled with any video input, mixed with audio, de-embedded from HDMI or DisplayPort outputs to bal/unbal analog output, or embedded to HDMI
• Dual mirrored A/V outputs: HDBaseT for big screens / projectors and HDMI for local monitors,
• With or without OSD or screensaver and function to enable monitor sleep/wake up (energy saving)
• HDBaseT output sending signals in up to 70m incl. PoC
• High efﬁciency fanless design for ultimate reliability
• Rack mountable, under-table mountable, above-projector mountable metal enclosures
|Distribution of 1 HDMI, DisplayPort, VGA and audio signal to 1 audio, HDMI and HDBaseT output|
|Supports HDMI resolutions up to 4K UltraHD 30Hz|
|Automatic signal detection with display turn on and off function, integrated scaler|
|Balanced and unbalanced audio de-embedding, analog audio integration|
|Multiple video output formats or pixel-by-pixel, rack mountable, fanless|
|Product 1. Net Weight in Kg||0,20|
|Product 1. Gross Weight in Kg||0,20|
|Product 1. Length in cm||10,9|
|Product 1. Width in cm||2,5|
|Product 1. Height in cm||7,6|
|Packaging 1. Length in cm||11|
|Packaging 1. Width in cm||13|
|Packaging 1. Height in cm||0,00|
|Master Carton Length in cm||51,4|
|Master Carton Width in cm||38,4|
|Master Carton Height in cm||30,7|
|Europeans Customs Tariff Nr.||85437090990|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Master Packaging Unit (pcs)||20|
|Secondary Packaging Unit (pcs)||1|
|Input connector(s)||1x HDMI, 1x DP, 1x VGA, 1x 3,5mm Audio, 1x Button Breakout (4-pin Phoenix), 1x RS232 (3-pin Phoenix)|
|Output connector(s)||1x HDMI, 1x HDBaseT (Cat), 1x Audio (5-pin Phoenix)|
|Power connector(s)||24V 1A|
|Control connector(s)||RS232, Breakout Buttons|
|Maximum data rate||10.2 Gbps|
|Maximum pixel clock / bandwidth||Input: WUXGA 1920x1200px, FullHD, 1080p, max. 4K@30Hz | Output: 1080p|
|Standards||HDMI 2.0, DP 1.3, VGA 0.7 Vp-p RGBHV (75Ω)|
|Digital video formats||VGA, DP and HDMI, 4:3/16:9/16:10/p2p|
|Digital audio formats||In: +3/-10 dBV | Bal.: -4 dBV, unbal. -10 dBV 60Ω|
|Lenght||Up to 70m via HDBaseT|
|Power supply||24V1A, PoC / PoE|
|Dimensions||109 x 25 x 152 mm|
|Transmission modes||Digital audio and video signals via HDBaseT|
|Supported Colors||Up to 36-bit, compliant with DeepColor, etc.|
|Supported audio standards||Multich. via HDMI / DP, Stereo In + Out|
|Maximum resolution||225 MHz|
|Safety||CE, cUL, UL|
|EMI / EMC||CE, FCC Class A|
|1x LU-THB-350 3x2 Multiformat Presentation Switcher with HDBaseT|